To all our loyal patients:
The doctors and staff at Ophthalmology Consultants hope that you and your families are well during this unprecedented time. As we are beginning to reopen our practice, we wanted to inform you of changes you might experience when coming to our office:
- We are asking any patients who are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus not to come to the office.
- We will try to gather as much information on the phone prior to your visit so that you will spend less time in our office.
- We encourage patients after checking in to wait in their cars or outside. We will call you on your cell phone when it is time to come in. We do have spaced out seating available in our waiting rooms as well.
- Face-masks covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times while in our office. You must bring your own face mask as our supplies are limited.
- We will ask you to apply hand sanitizer several times while in our office. We also have multiple sinks to wash your hands.
- Patients may not bring any guests inside unless they are absolutely necessary such as a health aide.
- Please allow extra time during visits as we are spacing out our appointments and maintaining appropriate distancing.
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces in our office and exam rooms between patients.
- We ask that you do not talk while the doctor or technician is examining you.
- Should you be having eye surgery, the outpatient surgery center will be contacting you regarding their strict protocols to safely perform your surgery.
We are more than ready to get back to work and provide the care that you need in a safe environment.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Randy Burks MD FACS Raymond Gailitis MD FACS Tobe Rubin MD